How to Market Sunglasses in Your Outlet in 5 Steps
Deploying the right sunglass display rack is very important in attracting customers to purchase your sunglasses. In fact, it is one of the best strategies you can use to improve your sales and margins.
Sunglasses are great statements that have become valuable accessories even for the non-active persons. They come in different shapes and sizes which not only protect your eyes, but are also important items to express your style. There are various designs of sunglasses and it has become an essential element for your store. You can check out the different sunglasses display fixtures.
Here’s how to sell sunglass merchandise in your shop in 5 steps:
1. Arrange in Check-out Shelves – compared to apparel, sunglasses can be worn and tested easily in not more than 10 seconds. If you display these in check-out counters, your shoppers can begin wearing them while waiting for their turn and include it in their purchase which means added revenue.
2. Advertising Strategies – create set-ups such as giving a 20% rebate on the next pair of sunglass products a customer will buy. Put a good poster of a model who’s using the same sunglass that you’re promoting. These are just a few choices that you can do to promote your eyewear on a sunglass rack.
3. Train your Salesmen – create a script and educate your employees to influence your shoppers to purchase your sunglasses. If you have good salesmen and saleswomen, it will increase your revenue.
4. Correct Display – set up a mirror near your sunglass fixture for your clients to see how they look. This will aid them to see if your sunglass merchandise will highlight their assets and eventually attract them into getting their own sunglasses.
5. Good Presentation – buy a Point of Purchase (POP) display stand for you to showcase your sunglasses as this is the most crucial. Putting a nice POP display is very important in grabbing your customer’s attention. Presentation is very much needed in capturing your client’s desire so having a custom-made display can lure your customers to choose them on a sunglass display rack and try them on for size.
In the most basic form, there are two types of sunglass POP display racks; a counter display and a floor display rack. Counter-top POP displays will not consume much area in your shop if you are a budding seller as it does not take much space which is important if your retail space is expensive. If your retail space is not a problem, you can use floor standing rack displays as they hold more pairs of sunglass products. There are a number of factors which you have to consider in choosing the POP display racks. You just have to make sure that you pick the best retail fixtures that will fit your store well. In the long run, an attractively branded product display will have a significant impact on your sales so better start now and come up with a good plan to market your sunglass products in your store.
Visit the superior designer and manufacturer of Customized Sunglasses Displays with over 20 years proven track record and discuss your program. We are the trusted supplier of Rotating and Counter Sunglasses Fixtures. Check out the biggest Custom POP (Point-of-Purchase) Display.
Article from articlesbase.com